12/16/2007

"First Love" (by Hikaru Utada)

It was 1996 when I fell in love with her at my first sight in Manhattan. Later in 1998, I had a rendez-vous with her in Midwest. She looked so beautiful and gorgeous as before. Yet, I was so timid that I rather chose to flirt with other girls, giving up dating with her.

Torn my heart apart, I came back to Tokyo in 2000. It didn't take a long time for me to realize she's in Tokyo. To tell you the truth, she came to Tokyo even before I was back!! Meeting once means only accidental (偶然). Twice means necessary (必然), but three times means inborn (自然). In other words, it's a destiny. I couldn't be shy any more. I took a brave step.

I couldn't stop loving her. Now I'm totally committed and faithful. I meet her every single day.


She is Starbucks Coffee. My life-time commitment will last forever unless the coffee shop won't be "McDonaldized". But, to be honest with you, I've already had an "adultrey" with another lady. Her name is "Coffee By Design" feat. 7 falvors of Da Vinci Latte such as Funky Monkey and Casco Bay Berries.

www.starbucks.com/
www.coffeebydesign.com/

2 comments:

dizzytomi29 said...

Wake Up!
...to the future, man!
(hehe)

katsu-g said...

Guten Morgen.
(BGM: Kanye West's "Good Morning")