11/23/2009

MetLife


Billboard Live Tokyo is one of the greatest places to enjoy a METropolitan Life in Tokyo. My favorite musicians come here more than Blue Note Tokyo: Laura Izibor last August and Chrisette Michele last week.

Live performance also brings rediscovery of a new aspect of a musician (or a song). At Laura's live, I reconfirmed "Shine", "Don't Stay", "From My Heart to Yours" and "If Tonight is My Last" are best songs while learning "the Worst is Over" and "Perfect World" are good too. She was putting her heart into every single song, making her soulful songs even more heartful.

Chrisette Michele was a very skillful entertainer. She was good at making her audience enjoy her live by shaking hands and even giving a hug (!! I wanted to be the one!!). She also added a spice of jazz to some of her songs.

My wife and I spent a wonderful time.

良い胎教にもなったし!!(笑)

No comments: