12/02/2008

"Change" (by T-Pain feat. Akon & Diddy)

I have "apple" allergies. My throat gets itchy when I eat an apple.

Can't scratch my throat

Also, I've barely used an Apple product like a Mac computer or an iPod. I've been a Catholic Sony user for long time. Having purchased an iPod Nano a couple of weeks ago, however, I decided to moonwalk away from Sony's "walkman" brand. I warned you, Sony.

Can't scratch. No turntable

Now, I am able to download a lot more choices of my favorite HipHop songs, music videos and enjoyable Podcasting stuff from iTunes Store. The software automatically download the album covers unlike I had to manually copy and paste all my collection while using Sony. Plus, many languages are diplayable on the screens. I really appreciate this because I don't have to translate and typewrite hundreds of Korean songs into Japanese or English titles.

Of course, I have to bear some costs. Given incompatible formats of Sony's and iPod's, I spent my weekends for uploading hundreds of CDs. Not surprisingly, iPod has a shorter life of the battery than that of Sony's. I have been struggling to appropriately tune the volume since it is a bit intuitive in turning up or down just by using the click wheel in a rotational manner. Last but not least, it looks so ordinary. It's a little sad to accept the fact that I ain't a "like.no.other" any longer.

But, as Obama says, it's time to "CHANGE", isn't it?

No comments: