3/22/2008

My Playlist

I've already posted "Best Songs of the Year 2007" last November, but here are my favorite "Best Eleven" songs for now:

1. "Bittersweet Poetry" by Kanye West Feat John Mayer
2. "Mr. Lawrence / Heart Music - Volta Masters Remix" by 1773
3. "Shadow of the Day" by Linkin Park
4. "Dream" by Common feat. will.i.am
5. "Because of You (remix)" by Ne-Yo feat. Kanye West
6. "Can’t Relate [Cradle Orchestra Remix]" by Saint
7. "The People" by Common
8. "Blooming Sounds" by the Poems
9. "Don't Stop the Music" by Rihanna
10. "Invisible" by will.i.am
11. "You Know I'm No Good" by Amy Winehouse

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

내가 항상 불러주는 자장가는 안 넣어 주는 거야?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.