5/20/2007

Analyze This

The title is nothing to do with Robert DeNiro's movie "Analyze this" (Japanese title is "Analyze me"), but just my self-analysis. I don't need a psychiatrist like Billy Chrystal.

Indecisiveness is one of my characters. That is the biggest reason for having taking more than one year to start blog. I believe, I've been just too busy, and had no topic for the blog, though.

I've been familiar with this character. In order to change myself more than a year ago, I bought a book, "Decision Making" ("決断力") by Yoshiharu Habu, one of the most famous Japanese chess players. Have I read the book? Nope. Not even a single page yet.

I know. It's just opening the book and turning a page. Take a step forward. So simple. But, buying the book was a huge step for me. Perhaps.

No comments: